Following the provisions of Legislative Decree 102/2014 and the Ministerial Decree of 12 May 2015, Lombardy Region has approved the call “ Bando per l’efficientamento energetico delle PMI ” to support SMEs, in the realization of energy audits or the adoption of the ISO 50001 management system in one or more of their operational headquarters located in Lombardy, up to a maximum of 10 sites.
Resources allocated by Lombardy account for EUR 2,271,132, 50% from the Region and 50% from the central State.
The contribution covers 50% of costs incurred by SMEs for:
- The realization of energy audits carried out in compliance with Annex 2 of the Legislative Decree no. 102/2014. Compliance with the criteria set out in Schedule 2 is assessed according to the technical standards UNI CEI 16247 – 1-2-3-4. Energy audits must be obligatorily carried out by the entities listed in Article. 8, paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree 102/14, or energy service companies ESCOs, experts in energy management or energy auditor certified by bodies accredited in accordance with Article 8, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 102/14.
- The implementation of the energy management system compliant with ISO 50001, proven by a certificate of conformity issued by the third body, independent and accredited in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 765/2008 of the European Parliament and the European Council of 9 July 2008, or signatory of the international mutual recognition agreements. The implementation of the energy management system should cover the entire operational headquarters and cannot be restricted to a single production line, or to a single sector of the same site.
The maximum contribution is:
- € 5,000 for each energy audit;
- € 10,000 for each adoption of the ISO 50001 management system.
The call is open to small and medium enterprises with the following requirements, by the date of application:
- legal and operational sites for which the contribution is requested, placed in Lombardy
- properly constituted and registered in the RI from at least 2 years from the 30/10/2015
- in case of service enterprises, they have been established as companies
- eligible for the de minimis regime.
Time and procedure of application
Starting from September 28, 2016, SMEs may apply for regional contributions, by the Information System “SIAGE”, upon registration of the enterprise reference person.
The allocation of the contribution will be in accordance with the chronological order of the lodging of applications.
How MR Energy Systems can help SMEs
MR Energy Systems is an accredited ESCO, with resources certified UNI CEI 11339 and with proven experience in the field of:
For more information see the new to the following address: https://goo.gl/wJYRfH and contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.